The blustery winds will soon be upon us! Now is the time to determine what us Wisconsinites must have in our closets to keep us warm, cozy & on trend!
Here are the top items recommended for our winter wardrobes:
- Skinny Jeans! Skinnies allow for a streamlined silhouette and the opportunity to layer! Wear with flat heeled booties or a pointy heel for the theatre, movie or dinner date!
- Cashmere Sweater. Cashmere offers a luxurious, cozy warmth that will keep you warm even in the bitter winter weather. The beauty of a great cashmere sweater is these pieces transition well from day to evening!
- Ankle Boots. A great pair of boots are a perennial wardrobe staple, a true must have! Boots transition from jeans, to a sweater dress with tights to a skirt & sweater.
- Blanket Wrap Scarf. The versatility of a large, snuggly wrap is tremendous. There is nothing better than when a winter chill hits your shoulders you can quickly drape a scarf over you and ward off that nagging chill or wrap yourself up while snuggling up by a roaring fire with a glass of wine in your hand!
- Plaid! Incorporate a great piece of plaid into your winter wear! What a fun look to marry with a pair of leggings and boots!